Welcome to VolunTEAMing.net!
VolunTEAMing is the name given to this European funded project that is working to make links between voluntary organisations in our European Partner towns and Countries. Its aims include increasing the knowledge of volunteering best practices, facilitating learning and is a means to initiate interchanges between organisations to further their aims.
It is not intended and cannot fulfil the functions of organisations and websites whose focus is explicitly the Voluntary Sector, e.g. Volunteer Centres in various countries. We have however provided links to some of these in the site and are happy to provide links to others that are associated with Douzelage Towns, as they become known to us.
This web site is a part of the communication process for people to make and expand contacts.
The index on the site is fairly self explanatory. Features of the site include:
- Best Practices in Volunteering Management
- Ways to find volunteers and to be able to volunteer
- Connections to Towns, Voluntary organisations and individuals. See Contact Us; About Us and Links Directory
- The site contains downloads of reports and newsletters that have been produced as part of the project
- Hot Topics are posted as they are identified and past hot topics are filed in the archive
- The comments box is moderated because of the nuisance of spam. After your first post has been approved you may comment as often as you like.
- The Webmaster link is in Contact Us. Please report errors that you find to the Webmaster.
Now please enter the site and use it to further your aims as a participant in the project, a voluntary organisation or an interested individual.